You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, August 29, 2008

Heresy figures for Blood Bowl


Here's the core group of figures for my Blood Bowl team. If anyone is into the comics or novels, I'm basing my team off the Bad Bay Hackers. These figures are all the Heresy figures for my team. I also have a few 2nd edition Games Workshop figures, one from Impact Miniatures and one from Superfigs. I'll try to take photos as I paint'em all up. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment