You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some more mammoth work


Here's the fur and hair, organs and a couple pieces of choice meat. The whole thing is baking in the oven as I post this. A couple changes I made: Originally, I was going to have the organs laid out next to the mammoth, but I like the way they "fall" out of the body cavity. I think it's more organic and less posed this way. I also prefer keeping the stomach still attached to the intestines- I justr prefer the look.
Tomorrow, I'll attach the tusks, prime the piece and possibly start painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment