You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, March 6, 2009

Monkey head painted


Here's the monkey head painted. I'll need few more coats of gloss varnish on the eyes, and I still need to figure out how to add hair. I overcooked the head a bit, so it came out darker requiring me to repaint it. I simply used Foundry's flesh trio of paints.
So the head was easy enough to make (only took me a couple hours), I may make another ... and another and another BWah HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!

2 comments:

  1. strange, I would have made the lazy eye the alive one, and the big one the dead one. But that may just be the picture. how big it is ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's slightly smaller than my fist. I can hold it in the palm of my hand. I modelled it (roughly) from a rhesus monkey.

    ReplyDelete