You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Monkey head


Here's another Sculpey project. Not really a miniature, this is a lifesize head of a small, generic monkey. I like the natural color of the Sculpey, but I will certainly paint the eyes. One eye will be a regular monkey eye, while the other (the lazy eye) will be milky white. I still need to figure out how to apply realistic fur.

I will use this monkey head to curse my enemies, make dark wishes and the such :)

2 comments:

  1. that is amazing work right there, do you think you could 3d scan it,and rapid prototype some smaller 28mm scale versions for my 40k monkey army? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe- Oh, if I only had that kind of technology

    ReplyDelete