You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, September 6, 2009

Games Workshop classic Empire crossbowman


Here's another random classic GW Empire mini I've painted up and based for display (or for skirmishing.) I've got a few of these Empire figures that just didn't fit into my 20-man regiment scheme, so I'm painting them up to display as a personal museum of some of my first figures (at least, the first figures I've kept through the years.) I also have a Tilean crossbowman who will be painted in classic Tilean colors (red and yellow), though, I'll have to find a decent yellow; I guess it only has to be close.

2 comments:

  1. nice, but the kick on that crossbow would knock a man into next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kick would knock down a normal man, but this man is made of lead! (And he's glued to a wide base for stability :)

    ReplyDelete