You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting

So I'm in a lull right now. I have some more gladiators on the way. I still need to order some new bases (I have one or two to hold me over until new ones arrive.) So that project isn't finished yet.

In the meantime, I've been working off and on with a dragonman mini from Reaper. It's a figure a friend of mine (Charlie) wants for playing as a dragonborn in D&D. I'm still dealing with the conversion work on it: Giving it a mordenkrad (sculpting a mordenkrad) and making a cape. The cape I'll do last; I need to dig out the old jig again.

It's been quiet otherwise. I was restless yesterday evening because I had so little to do on the painting table. I guess a break will be all right for the weekend. Maybe I should brush up on the Red Sand, Blue Sky rules.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Go for Red Sand Blue Sky. The game deserves some playing :)

    I myself am playing it way too rarely.... but I hope to change it when I have any gladiators painted.
    Now I am only using paper standees...

    --
    Mahon
    www.ChestOfColors.com

    ReplyDelete