You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Street Corner: Quick football update


Got the ear flaps and shoulder pads sculpted. I also go the "ground" sculpted away from my football.
The sculpting is all a bit rough, but I'll hide it with my painting :)

I also, after the photo was taken, sculpted a very rudimentary hand onto the football. I think it will work all right (again, I think I can compensate my sculpting skills with my painting skills.)

No I need to figure out some uniform colors. Pants will be canvas, and shoes and helmet will be a basic leather brown, but I need to decide on a color/color combo for the jersey and the socks. I'm leaning toward blackish blue (or just black with blueish highlighting) with yellow trim, or maroon/brown/cardinal.

No comments:

Post a Comment