You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Confrontation barbarian


Grabbed another random unfinished figure out of the pile today. This old Confrontation figure has sat on my shelf partially painted for a couple years, and it took me all of 1/2 hour to finish him.

I didn't do anything special with him, no conversion work, no special painting techniques. He'll have a nice spot on the display shelf along with the other barbarians.

I still love the old Confrontation figures. They have lots of detail, but the detail is usually well-defined and easy to paint; there's just a lot of it, and it can get a little overwhelming if you have a lot of figures to paint. I don't know where I got the energy to do three different armies (for other friends) when the game was ascending.

4 comments: