You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dreadball: Lucky Joe joins the Rockets

Here's my Lucky Joe figure painted up to play for the Rockets. I painted him in my team's colors so that if I use him in league, he'd be in the right colors, and also so that I can use him (in one-off games) as a simple alternate pose for a jack or striker.

These figures are still a touch difficult for me to paint up due to their smaller size (true 25mm) and make look as good as my other stuff. But I'm getting used to it, and I still think these will look dandy when they actually make it onto the pitch.

Other minis news: I picked up a copy of Mice and Mystics today. I've wanted to paint some little mice for a while now; this'll be my first chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment