You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Machinas: Big'un wip

... and as promised, here's my last car, the lead car for my Big'uns faction. All the Big'uns have quad .50s. I used a lot of green stuff on this car (and it's now the heaviest in my collection.) To achieve the sharp leading edge on the huge gun fairing, I waited for the green stuff to cure, and then I used a long sculpey-cutting tool to shave off the front in one piece. (This cutting tool resembles a long straight razor blade.)

So next up is priming and painting. I'll also have to clean off my table ... Maybe I should get another couple cars before I clear away all the armor and weapons I have strewn about....

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to your blog for sometime. You have gotten into something new, hear at late, and I am very impressed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is rob I was wondering if you sell these on ebay if so I would like to see what you have for sale thank you

    ReplyDelete