You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Taking a break, maybe


Work just got bad. Bad enough that I'm looking for another job. In the mean time, painting may slow down for a bit. I do have another Machinas car still on the table, primed and ready to be painted. Those cars only take an hour or so at most to paint, so it may still get done before long.

If you're bored, have a read of my latest story; it's mostly for parents, especially those delaying the Birds and the Bees talk with their kids. And it's a true story.
"Billy Berries and Caplooey"

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that, Carmen. I hope everything works out for the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thoughts. I've already applied for another job here in town, doing almost exactly the same thing, but only 40 hours a week and with something called vay-cay-shun? is that a word?

      If I don't get that job, I'll just pick an easy-to-do, high-paying janitor job. Plenty of that around here (paying better than my current job.)

      Delete
  3. Bummer about the work situation. Good luck on the job search. We'll be here when you feel up to posting.

    ReplyDelete