You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Space Cadets: Rocketeers


And here are my Rocketeers for Space Cadets: Away Missions. Nothing much innovated here; I painted them up just like on the box.

I'm happy that I got everything painted up so fast. It's nice to get a project cleared off the table before the next one arrives (I have two minis games "scheduled" to arrive in October -- Dragon Tides and Mercs.) In the interim, I should be able to finish up some older 40mm samurai (and maybe the newer palanquin retinue, too.)

6 comments:

  1. I like the simple colour palettes on these. Very effective on some very nice sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent figures and perfect painting work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Will you be putting these miniatures to use in some game then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep- these go to the new board game "Space Cadets: Away Missions," by Stronghold Games. I had my first play last night; it was great fun!

      Delete