You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, June 5, 2016

Warhammer Empire: The General wip

Here's a quick snapshot of General Altehasen Katzbalger, the leader of my army, and his battle standard, both in progress.
I have a LOT of stuff on the table. Today, I based these two, and I will start painting my primed Zombicide Black Plague (wave 2) figures. FYI, if you're looking for a large troll to paint for whatever reason, take a look at the troll abomination for Zombicide -- he's a big-un!


No comments:

Post a Comment