You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, February 1, 2018

Santa for Zombicide Black Plague

 In my previous post, I showed some of the themed teams we use for Zombicide Black Plague; I also mentioned some of our custom survivors; here is my favorite customized survivor: Santa!!
If you have a little bit of skill with green stuff, here are the few steps I took to make Santa -- there was no cutting or bending; it was all adding, sculpting and painting.
I started with Arnaud from the hero box. He has that great ornate tunic. And I like his torch as an homage to fireplaces. Along with his beard, hat and fringe, I also gave him some longer Viking hair in the back, as well as a backpack and a small tribute to his bag of toys.


BUT OF COURSE, I will be giving Santa his own group: Santa and the Elves.



3 comments: